Sunday, November 15, 2009

Will using Rogain help to fill in the empty spots in my facial hair?

no



Will using Rogain help to fill in the empty spots in my facial hair?

Are you supposed to use Rogain on your face?



Will using Rogain help to fill in the empty spots in my facial hair?

It may help...I say try it you have nothing to lose...I once read an article that said it will work for over plucked eyebrows so..it is safe to use on you face. Hope it works



Will using Rogain help to fill in the empty spots in my facial hair?

Ed, let's stoop to using logic on this one; since Rogaine is used to RE-grow hair that has fallen out, for the follicals have somehow become so damaged, the hair no longer reaches the surface, I'd venture to say that NO, Rogaine will not miraculously grow hair, where there is none... rather, it helps to revitalize existing folicals and gives them new life, so to speak.



It sounds like you have to wait for maturity to set in, full blast. Some mature at a slower rate than others... when I was growing up, and had graduated HS, I barely had hair on my chest... even by 20, the hair was sparse. I thought I just wouldn't be hairy chested like my father was... I didn't notice the facial hair as much; I was in the Army Airborne, and had to stay clean shaven... so, was I less of a man? No! By the time I was 20, I had already jumped out of planes, helicoptors, jets, %26amp; balloons... been in combat, and seen half the world! By the time I was 22, I looked like a bear! Be patient, man! if it'll happen, if it's gonna happen, it'll happen...



I also worked with a guy not too long ago; who, at 26, wasn't shaving the facial hair on his cheek bones... "so it wouldn't grow back so thick" as he put it... I had to take him to a mirror and explain the same thing, as well as show him just how stupid he looked with 1/2" of facial hair on his cheeck bones!



Whatever will be, will be... there's nothing we can do, man! The myth that shaving increases hair growth isn't true... tell a bald man who's been shaving his head for years, to just let it grow... it's still going to be bald!



I hope this helped... and I certainly can identify with you, as I didn't "feel" like a man... and I was wondering "why doesn't my chest hair grow out, like my fathers? am I less of a man? It doesn't make or break the man... only what's inside does!



Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment