Sunday, November 15, 2009

Do girls like clean guy. with suit and tie and no facial hair.?

A good looking guy in a nice suit and tie, mmmmmm makes me horny.



Do girls like clean guy. with suit and tie and no facial hair.?

all girls will have different preferences..



as for me, yeah, I'd like that guy.. as long as on the weekends he could throw on a pair of khaki shorts and hang out :)



Do girls like clean guy. with suit and tie and no facial hair.?

no hair is manly



Do girls like clean guy. with suit and tie and no facial hair.?

It depends: Does he shave his facial hair every day, or can he just not grow any? I think shaving everything is fine for some -- depends on an individual's face.



Also, does he wear a suit all the time? I like a guy who dresses for the occasion. If my bf wore a suit to just like come over and chill or to just go to a movie or something, I would think he had issues.



Do girls like clean guy. with suit and tie and no facial hair.?

noo girls can like any kinda guys not jst perfect ones coz its the insid tht counts! hope this helps xxxxx



Do girls like clean guy. with suit and tie and no facial hair.?

Every girl has their own style, but as for me, I'd like it. I don't like grungy, unclean guys who throw on whatever they find. Since I am into fasion, I want a guy who cleans himself up to be seen in public. Definately no facial hair for me. But, the suit thing is iffy. I don't want him to be too obsessed with dressing up. I think he needs to be able to relax, put on comfortable clothes, and hang out.



Do girls like clean guy. with suit and tie and no facial hair.?

YES! Think Ryan Seacrest. Look for pictures of Ryan Seacrest this year on American Idol. If you want a more casual look, try a blaxer with dress shirt with the top couple buttons unbuttoned with khakis or jeans and dress shoes-absoulutely no sneakers or sandals! This look looks even better with dark hair-not really light blonde. Any where from honey blonde to jet black works with this look. Make sure you have a nice smile, too! A little teeny bit of stubble is okay, but clean-shaven is best. Don't look too girly though.



Do girls like clean guy. with suit and tie and no facial hair.?

i've noticed, younger girls like the bad boy type guys, they soon come to a realization that "clean guys" and right for them, this is when they are older.



but every girl has a different preference, personally i like clean guys lol



Do girls like clean guy. with suit and tie and no facial hair.?

it would depend on the girl. some girls like guys with facial hair and some do not. a well dressed guy in a suit looks that he takes care of himself and does not want to look like a homeless person. My opinion is that I like a clean guy he smells good first of all, a man that knows how to dress that is nice but I would want him to be himself and dress to the occassion if it requires it, I personally do not mind some facial hair like a mustache just not the full face full of hair like grizzly adams.



Do girls like clean guy. with suit and tie and no facial hair.?

no



blue collar guys are hotter than white collar guys



Do girls like clean guy. with suit and tie and no facial hair.?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...



Do girls like clean guy. with suit and tie and no facial hair.?

Yes, I definetly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment