Friday, November 13, 2009

What do you think about the unshaved look in men and facial hair ,including bushy eye brows, on wome

Seriously ,I just think it looks unhygienic, dirty and like the people don't care about anything and don't have a job to go to.



I think its about as sexy as a sink full of dirty dishes. And guys, whiskers make some girls faces break out! Lose the fur!



So what do you all think?



What do you think about the unshaved look in men and facial hair ,including bushy eye brows, on women?

I feel the same way.. My boyfriend doesn't always shaves and my skin is so sensitive.. It hurts to just kiss him or have his face touch my skin at all.. And I can't stand bushy eyebrows on girls.. I've tried to get used to it but I just can't... Like on America's Next Top Model last night.. the girl who went home had extremely huge eyebrows.. I couldn't stand looking at her face.. This sounds so mean.. It's true though.. All it takes a simple fix.



What do you think about the unshaved look in men and facial hair ,including bushy eye brows, on women?

i like hairy arm pits on women and hairy legs to, it's so european



What do you think about the unshaved look in men and facial hair ,including bushy eye brows, on women?

I think it is gross. looks like they don't care about themselves. the women who have bushy eyebrows are gross also. I think people should take more time with thier appearances.

No comments:

Post a Comment