Friday, November 13, 2009

Is there a polite way to tell a girl her facial hair is too visibile?

I've known some otherwise attractive women that I hesitated to date or fool around with because they had a dark moustache on light skin, or it was thick enough that it didn't matter if it was the same color as her skin.



I had friend whose fiancee had a long-ish stache, but she was smooth skinned a few days before the wedding. I didn't ask him if he had said something too her because they hadn't had sex yet, and I didn't want to deflate him on his wedding night with visions of Wilfred Brimley.



Is there a polite way to tell a girl her facial hair is too visibile?

ok for me I do have some facial hair that is light but every now and then a dark one comes in so, if it was some random person telling me because i have hair that bothers them, then i'd be like f-you!



But, if it was a friend telling me (male or female), I'd laugh it off and say thanks. And if im really close to the person, i'd expect them to tell me if i had facial hair!



if my boyfriend told me, id be a little like "WHAT?!" but i would take it off without a problem.



But anyways, most girls know they have hair on their face so don't say anything unless you know them and how they would react.



Is there a polite way to tell a girl her facial hair is too visibile?

Um yeah I kinda have a mustache as some people say and I'm a girl. I hate it so much. People who notice, which people do most of the time, it hurts even politely. But it doesn't show like alot but it does a little here and there.



Is there a polite way to tell a girl her facial hair is too visibile?

No. Girls know they should shave or wax that ****. I mean girls stay in front of the damn mirror all the time anyway.



Is there a polite way to tell a girl her facial hair is too visibile?

If she has visible facial hair, trust me...she knows! Most women examine their faces closely in the mirror everyday and spend much more time in the mirror applying makeup, fixing hair, etc. Seems to me like she just chooses to do nothing about it. There's not a very polite way to tell her. No matter what you say she'll be offended and embarrassed. Try getting some Nair for the face at Wal-Mart...It's about $4 and leave it in her mailbox.



Is there a polite way to tell a girl her facial hair is too visibile?

Lord knows, you will open up a can of you-know-what if you tell a woman to do something about her facial hair! Trust me, she already knows! Whether she chooses to do something about it, well, that is her own choice. If you can't deal, just move along quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment